Re: NOTICE - NEDivs!!

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NOTICE - NEDivs!!
From: "T.J. Kearney" <tjkearney3@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 23:03:56 -0400
Funny guy!  ;-)

Actually, yes.  At least I think so.  I believe Jim Garry (Mohawk Hudson
Region) is head of impound...and I believe Glen Region will once again be
providing the scales.....

If you come and there aren't any scales, I'll personally run down to (Big)
Kmart and buy four bathroom scales for your use...you might have to wrap a
bath towel around your car to get an accurate reading though....

- TK
(what about that?! My funnybone still works...)