RE: Removing cone marks and why did you hit the cone?

To: <pethier@isd.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Removing cone marks and why did you hit the cone?
From: <hwallace@ebimmer.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 14:40:30 -0400
I am not disappointed AT ALL that I hit so many cones!!  I actually hit only
one on 7 of the 8 runs.  The other run was clean.  My problem (or at least
one of the big ones) was being too conservative and being too far from the
cones.  One of the cone hits was due to a slight loss of control right after
it started raining.  The others were due to a line that was very close to
the cones.

Hank Wallace
'93 MR2 CS