Re: Best "Women" drivers

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Best "Women" drivers
From: "Ted Drcar" <tdrcar@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:51:15 -0700
Ya, Leslie Cohen!  She had an  exciting victory at the San Diego National
Tour event.  It was fun to watch.  (I'm trying to remember that and not my
back-of-pack performance.)

Even if she's not the best SSL driver yet (and who knows, she may be), she
sure gets the prize for best pit crewman/lackey/tire warmer/husband!  We are
all jealous.  Well, err, make mine a pit crew-person not a pit crewman, uh,
you know what I mean.  Jeez, I can't even get my lady friend to come LOOK at
one of the events.    :-)

Ted Drcar
San Diego
2001 FS Camaro Z28