Help with backspacing on 13x7 for 88 CRX

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Help with backspacing on 13x7 for 88 CRX
From: Buxton <buxtons@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:37:22 -0700 (PDT)
I am looking into running some 20x8x13 cantilever
tires for track events and autocross on my 88 CRX. I
want to have Diamond racing wheels made for this
purpose. All I have at the moment is a 5.5in rim to
put a tire on and check my clearance but with that
small of a rim I can not be sure how far out/in the
tire really will be. So I call out for info from of
the experts rinning this kind of set up.

Thanks for any help, big or small

Bob