Driving instructions

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Driving instructions
From: "Andy Whittle" <awhittle@fastrans.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:03:36 -0500
  I am going to give a speech on how to make an autocross run to rookie
autocrossers at a school in a couple of weeks.  Things like thinking and
look a couple of turns ahead, basic lines and apexes, you can't make up
time/only loss time.  That type of thing.

  See http://www.tirerack.com/features/solo2/handbook.htm#whatis

  I was wondering if anyone has any key points to bring up.  Possibly
someone out there may have already written something that we all could
plagiarize off of for similar schools. We could all learn something from
this thread. :o)

 Andy Whittle
awhittle@fastrans.net