Vaccum gauge as a TPS

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vaccum gauge as a TPS
From: "Andy Whittle" <awhittle@fastrans.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:50:23 -0500
For all you guys and gals that use a video camera mounted in your car.  I
recently mounted a 4" Sears vacuum gauge on the dash of my Ford Lightning
(it is supercharged)  It occurred to me that this gauge could easily be used
as a Throttle Position Sensor TPS as the computer in your car knows it as.
I am amazed at how fast the gauge reacts to throttle position.  This would
make it real easy to compare throttle to apex or whatever.

Just an idea.  Hope this helps.

 Andy Whittle