Speedvision's Viewer Videos

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Speedvision's Viewer Videos
From: Mike Shields <mshields@inconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 21:10:56 -0600
Hey,

I just caught the tail end of this program on Speedvision. I remember
they talked about this a while ago, but I hadn't heard anything on it
lately. Anyway, they were going through the viewers who sent in videos
(and I presume showed them also) and I saw Alan Dahl's name popup along
with a few others I thought I recognized.

So first congratulations on getting on the show and secondly, is this
going to be on again? I looked on Speedvision's web site and they had
Legends of Motorsport listed as showing in it's place.

Mike