Re: P1800s

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: P1800s
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 22:59:27 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>

> Whoa, you gotta remember that us young'uns think that the only "Saint"
movie
> starred Val Kilmer. Of course he also drove a Volvo in that version, with
> very cool "hands free" option no less.

Val Kilmer was passable as a Navy fighter pilot, but made a lousy Saint.
And no shoebox Volvo is as cool as a P1800.

> Eric (who thought George Lazenby was the best Bond) Linnhoff in KC

Well...I'll go with Diana Rigg as the best Bond Girl -- the only one who
could drive worth a damn!

Jamie (full of more useless Bond trivia than useless Volvo trivia)
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr