RE: Washer Fluid (Was: How cold is it where you are?)

To: "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Washer Fluid (Was: How cold is it where you are?)
From: "Loren Williams" <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:30:09 -0600
It's available here at WalMart, among other places.  It's not just "washer
fluid", it's "anti-ice", costs 3-4 times as much, but is well worth it.
Prestone makes some yellow stuff... looks suspiciously like anti-freeze.  :)

--
Loren Williams  | Loren@kscable.com
'96 Mazda Miata | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca