Re: How cold is it where you are?

To: "washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>, "Jim Garry" <garryj@localnet.com>
Subject: Re: How cold is it where you are?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:22:54 -0600
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
To: Jim Garry <garryj@localnet.com>
Cc: autox@autox.team.net <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, December 21, 2000 11:04 PM

Four below.  Headed down.

>You must live in a warm climate. :)  I've had 2 foot high snow drifts in
>my garage from a hole I couldn't get my thumb through.  A dry snow
>combined with a lot of wind in the right direction will force snow in
>every tiny little crack or hole.  We now have has around 32" of snow
>here in Wausau.

More coming.  The lake effect is in full swing for northern Wisconsin and
the U.P.  We have nothing like that here in the cities.  Undrifted areas are
about a foot deep.

>Autocross content?  uh, I'm still looking for the right car and may
>resort to slutting around a little this spring.  There.  Brrrrrrr.

Hmm.  Not sure the Lotus will be ready that fast.  We will see.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.