Need Ford Probe GT info...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Ford Probe GT info...
From: "David Shreve" <ls1_1le@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:53:45 -0500
I have found a 94 Proge GT with 57k miles that I can buy for around $5k.
It's not the 92 GTI 16v I wanted, but it's a good deal, I think.
Considering I'll be using it to tow a light trailer with a kart on it(less
than 1,000 lbs), the V6 seems to be a step in the right direction.  I'm
going to look at it this evening.  I know several of you had them for GS
back in the day, so I figured I might find some insight here.  What should I
watch out for?  Or should I even be considering it?

-dave