RE: Mark Bradakis is my hero

To: "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mark Bradakis is my hero
From: "Loren Williams" <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:24:06 -0600
Mike B said:

> Loren recently purchased a Miata. I suspect that he has been driving it today
> with
> the top down(Its about 5 degrees here with a NNW wind at about 30mph). This
> could explain why no one understands this post???  This could be a case of
> "Kansas Brain freeze"

Yes, I did have the top down at lunch today, it was beautiful.  Had to put the
top back up for the drive home due to a 20-minute blizard. (oddly enough, the
sun came out again immediately after that)

If Mark reads it, he will understand.

If you don't understand it, look for unobtrusive little statements that start
with "demime" at the beginning or end of messages where you used to see a bunch
of HTML codes and other such non-list-friendly junk.  Mark has found an
effective way to filter it out.

--
Loren Williams  | Loren@kscable.com
'96 Mazda Miata | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca