Re: SM Classes

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, Gail/Sid deLeon <deleon@sstar.com>,
Subject: Re: SM Classes
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:16:52 -0500 (EST)
------Original Message------
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
To: Gail/Sid deLeon <deleon@sstar.com>, team.net <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: December 15, 2000 6:12:18 AM GMT

> The four teenage girls in the econobox in a small town in
> Kansas, screaming and pointing and yelling how they loved my
> TR4, didn't hurt either.

Hmmm, guess there are teenagers out there with taste.  I love British sports
cars too; I just don't have the time to keep one happy, or even a place to park
one (apartment dweller here).

Besides, I had an experience in my Miata similar to what you describe, but then
again, that was one of the few days that car was actually clean...

Scot
'91 CS Miata - not British, but definitely taking some cues from Brit cars