Re: SM Classes

To: "Gail/Sid deLeon" <deleon@sstar.com>, "team.net"
Subject: Re: SM Classes
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 00:12:18 -0600
From: Gail/Sid deLeon <deleon@sstar.com>

>D. G. maybe this will help in sorting out classes.
>Sid
>A sports car should elicit looks of disapproval from little
>old men and there blue-haired wives in there luxury sedans.A
>sports car should arouse envy in the sensible young couples
>who drive sensible small sedans.A sports should get furtive
>glances from really young men, who hope that there
>girlfriends won't see you at all.Of course, a real sports
>car will get all of the above,as well as totally unsolicited
>lectures regarding how impractical your car is from Volvo
>and Subaru owners you hardly know
>
>Scott Fisher

The four teenage girls in the econobox in a small town in Kansas, screaming
and pointing and yelling how they loved my TR4, didn't hurt either.

BTW, someone must have retyped this.  I can't imagine a circumstance wherein
Scott would confuse "there" and "their".

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.