RE: 1989 Nationals, was: Demographics No

To: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: 1989 Nationals, was: Demographics No
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:24:00 -0500
Sorry, Katie. Not enough inflammatory (inspammatory? sniglet material?) from

you.

Ya gotta honk off all SM members, Crappy New England Drivers (tm), most of
Rennlist, PCA, Team.nuts, and somehow be invloved with butteryfly ballots in

West Palm Beach (I'm there this weekend!). Okay, maybe Paul didn't handle
the
ballots, but he DOES live in Florida.

Matt (wish there as an AX in WPB this week-end) Murray
From: Kelly, Katie
But it would shut me up real quick. I can write too much, too. You'll see.
Just tell me what to say, and I'll say it. I've done it before, I can do it
again. Whatever it takes.

Katie