Exhausts for neons

Subject: Exhausts for neons
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:45:59 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

Ok, this is sorta autox related in that this car used to be my autox
car... :-)

I need to get a cat back system for my '95 DOHC neon.  Way back when
someone welded a ball & socket adapter to make taking the muffler off
easier and that's all rusted to hell now.

Anyone have any recommendations?  I'm interested in:
1) price / durability
2) performance as least as good as stock stuff
3) not excessively loud / annoying
4) doesn't look "rice boy"-ish

I'm pretty tempted to just go stock, but I figure Chrysler is gonna want a
million dollars for the cat - muffler pipe.

Thanks!

Mark