renting a ride (in texas)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: renting a ride (in texas)
From: Samuel Krauss <ileagle@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:32:29 -0700 (PDT)
While we're on the subject of renting cars for
autocrossing, is there anyone on the list going to
either the 11/5 Houston Region event at Grand Sport
Speedway or the 11/12 Texas Region event at Pennington
Field that can use a Co-Driver?

I'm going to be in Waco on buisness and would like to
take in a few events. Preferably Stock class (I
normally drive a GS AWD Talon), although I am open to
a Street Prepared ride.

If interested or if you know of someone who is, please

contact me privately (I'm on digest) to discuss
details/compensation.

I could autocross the rental car but it wouldn't be
as fun.

thanks,
samuel krauss
email: ileagle@yahoo.com