Re: Move the Nationals - Facts

To: <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Move the Nationals - Facts
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:50:49 -0400
Would we want to be afflicted with the rain that the Runoffs has had for the
past three (four?) years? Not likely.

While I'm on this rant, boy would I be annoyed if I ended up crashing  a car
too many times due to rain, sleet, or snow. I happen to think that the
Runoffs are too late in the year to be up that far north, okay for Georgia,
risky for Ohio. Granted, if I had lived in California when they were held at
Road Atlanta, that would not have been fun, either.

Matt Murray
Glad I was in the nice DRY playback, while switching the Runoffs.
mattm@optonline.net