RE: GPS and Big Brother Hysteria

To: "jac73@daimlerchrysler.com" <jac73@daimlerchrysler.com>,
Subject: RE: GPS and Big Brother Hysteria
From: "Jason Isley" <Jason.Isley@alltel.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 9:52 -0500
     I know of a certain SM drivers wife who works for the General. She said
during Impound at Natls we could write down the VINs of all the C5s in SS and
she would void the warranty when she got back to work.
     Curt O should get that letter in the mail any day. <g>

Jason "RX7 KLR" Isley
jason.isley@alltel.com