Re: Pro solo opener Evolution School

To: Loren@kscable.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pro solo opener Evolution School
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 19:34:23 EDT
In a message dated 10/5/00 3:50:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Loren@kscable.com writes:

<< Jean,

 I have absolutely nothing against you or your business, but I'm beginning
 to side with those who think that the daily advertisements and updates on
 your business ventures are bordering on <gasp> spam status.

 I think you should read and consider this: >>

So sorry you think this...but I am replying to the many team.net people
asking and inquiring...and since I am the person hosting this event/school,
since this is news as of today and about 5 hours ago, since my hobby,
business, interest, friends and family are all autocrossers and since this
school produced a whopping 52% of trophies and 52% of National champions for
the year I am goiong to and will post about the latest info and news for what
is happening....if you think it's spam, hit delete...this is the first of
announcing these 2 NEW developments and sorry you feel it bopthers you in
some way.  If this team.net wants to kick me out or off fine, but as long as
people keep asking to be let known of what is going on, the demand for it far
outweighs anyone against it.

Regards-

Jean Kinser