Re: Illegal tire warming???

To: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>, "'Rocky Entriken'" <rocky@tri.net>,
Subject: Re: Illegal tire warming???
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 01:31:38 -0500
> I wont name any names, but one of the SSL girls was turning the
>tires over on her way to the line and one of the guys in the green hats
>caught her. She did not lose a run, but she did have to wait a few extra
>cars before her run.
======================
Good, it IS a safety issue as well as a competitive one.  Any time both
drive tires are spinning there's a chance for that car to lose control.  And
folks at the Nationals should damn well just know better.

Eric (not shy about calling a spade a spade) Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Whether outwardly or inwardly, whether in space or time,
the farther we penetrate the unknown,
the vaster and more marvelous it becomes."
Charles A. Lindbergh