Re: Grid Routines Found?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grid Routines Found?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 22:38:52 -0500
>I've got that one on disk (we were one of the regions that published it
>in the newsletter), but I really think he's talking about another, very
>funny thing he had once about all the things one does in grid.
==============================
I think you're talking about the
"pull shoulder straps tight,
realize that door is open and too far to reach,
loosen straps and close door,
pull straps tight again,
loosen them and pick up helmet off of passenger floor,
tighten straps,
loosen straps and grab glasses off of dashboard,
tighten straps,
put glasses on and then attempt to put on helmet,
take glasses off, put helmet on and then put glasses back on".

Is that one?  I know I paraphrased it terribly but it was hilarious for
sure.  I'd like to see it again so I could actually save it this time.  And
the "30 things to do in the off season" one as well.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Whether outwardly or inwardly, whether in space or time,
the farther we penetrate the unknown,
the vaster and more marvelous it becomes."
Charles A. Lindbergh