Re: Fw: October Fastrack

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: October Fastrack
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:00:39 -0500

Rick wrote:

> If you have to crack open a juicy juice for your passenger during your run
> do you get a rerun? ;)
>
> Rick ( whose wife can both talk on cell phone and put straw in juice box one
> handed while doing 75 mph)

While driving a 2-ton SUV that could kill not only her and your kids, but
several other drivers on the road as well, I'm sure.

(I'm all for 8-year-olds riding in Solo... I'm not really fond of people
trying to juggle a bunch of other tasks when they're driving, especially
when one of those things is holding a phone)

--
Loren Williams | Loren@kscable.com
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca