Re: more firestone NON-FORD news

To: Jeff Lloyd <jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Subject: Re: more firestone NON-FORD news
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 05:27:29 -0500
I wonder if you would've even heard about the tire failure if it'd not
been a Firestone on an SUV?  All brands of tires have failures every
day, on every kind of vehicle, but you don't usually read about it on
the papers.

Why don't the manufacturers admit these vehicles are never going off
road on purpose, and put some highway tires on 'em instead of snow
tires?

--
Chuck Schultz     /
Mailto:n2pua4@peoplepc.com