Re: What's with 7.5 rims anyway? "Backspace"

To: solo2@uswest.net
Subject: Re: What's with 7.5 rims anyway? "Backspace"
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:42:21 -0500
Agreed, Scott!  Please see, also, my response to Dick's message.

I think the bottom line here is that we can all get caught up in
terminology.  But, as far as I know,  there's only one way to measure
backspace and that's from the edge of the rim to the mounting surface
of the wheel!!!  For my purposes, THAT's all I care about.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman