Win tickets to Petit Le Mans....

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Win tickets to Petit Le Mans....
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:22:56 EDT
The Grassroots Motorsports staff  (http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com)
wants to send you and a buddy to the Petit Le Mans race, scheduled for
September 27-30 at Road Atlanta.

The Petit Le Mans lasts 10 hours or 1000 miles, whichever comes first, and
features three classes of cars:
Prototype, GTS and GT. The late September event is the ninth race in the
American Le Mans Series
Championship for the 2000 season.

Additional races throughout the week include Speedvision World Challenge,
Barber Dodge Pro Series,
Women's Global GT Series, New Beetle Cup, US Formula 2000 and Star Mazda. The
GRM staff will also be
there, so stop by and say hi.

Okay, so how do you win the passes? Simple: Tell us the exact length of Road
Atlanta. Email that specification to grmhq@aol.com along with your name,
mailing address and daytime phone number. All correct entries will be put
into the hat, and we'll draw one name at random. That person will win the
pair of passes.

For more info on the race weekend--and a possible hint to our trivia
question--please check out
www.roadatlanta.com and www.petitlemans.com.

Fine print: One entry per person. Staff members from Road Atlanta and
Grassroots Motorsports not eligible.
U.S. entries only. Good luck to all.

Per