rules legality

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: rules legality
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:09:06 -0400
As I said earlier my car is in the process of getting fixed, is it against
the stock rules to upgrade the side view mirrors on my car to
M-roadster or Z8 style, since in the accident one got sheered off the car??
I would think it is a C+C but I know some people are strange
ESP. in Borg-Stock...

I don't think there is a competitive advantage, actually the chrome Z8
mirrors are a good bit heavier, but they look awesome
And are not much more expensive then my factory replacements. And I have a
junkyard line on a M-roadster for the others.

Jeff Lloyd
Z3 hoping to have "pretty" mirrors