Re: Empty Room

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Empty Room
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:47:07 -0400
On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:30:03 EDT Hottvr@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 9/21/00 5:23:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> kkelly@spss.com
> writes:
>
> << I agree, and I have no idea why this is.
>
>  So, if you're one of the people who bails early, explain yourself,
> now!

We stayed to the very end, but were barely awake at the end.  It was a
long, intense, tiring week (starting with chief-of-coursing the Pro and
ending with Assistant Chief Operating Stewarding Thursday Friday), and we
were looking at a long drive the next day, so we were tempted to leave
after those we knew received their trophies (and might have been more
likely to do so had it been Wednesday, with more banquet attendees).
Also, for those who were at both banquets, another question.  Did it seem
to you like the banquet on Friday drug on a bit longer?  It was almost as
if the presenters were reluctant to let Nationals end--but perhaps I was
just more tired.

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
-----anything after this, I didn't write, and don't necessarily agree