RE: Florida state championship???

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Florida state championship???
From: "Carl C." <carlc@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 08:18:18 -0400
>Date: 21 Sep 00 12:55:01 EDT
>From: Arthur Emerson <huoa16@netscape.net>
>Subject: Florida state championship???
>
>Does anybody know when/where/if there is going to be a Florida
>State Autocross Championship event this year???

Arthur, sorry for the slow response, I'm on DIGEST mode with this
list so I can skim over the arguements faster <heheheh>

Yes, Virginia, there is a Florida State Autocross Championship.

It will be held November 12th in Miami, Florida at Hialeah Horse
Race Track Parking lot. The sponsoring club this year is
SFSCA (South Florida Sports Car Association) with a little
help from Equipe Rapide. For more information, checkout the
website at http://autox.carlc.com/ and select the SFSCA link
or write to SFSCA@aol.com .

>I just found out that I have to take a trip to Florida at about
>the same time that I recall this event being held a few years ago,
>and can't bring myself to driving that far when there's no
>trophies on the line.....
>
>- -Arthur ("Submarines are right at home near the ocean" edition.)

Well, come on down to Sunny South Florida... Bring some sunscreen,
oh like 45+ and something cold to drink, but its been nice out since
Tropical Storm Gordon went by (High in the lower 90s, upper 80s).
By November, the highs should be lower 80s.

Good luck,
Carl

--- Carlc@iname.com --- WWW Home Page of ---
         - Equipe Rapide Sports Car Club (ER) in West Palm Beach/Ft.
Lauderdale
         - South Florida Sports Car Assoc. (SFSCA) in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
                            http://autox.carlc.com/
          Why do I live in Florida? So I can race all year long!

                                South Park Racing
                Oh my God, You killed a cone.... You Bastard!