Re: Friday banquet bailing, etc...

To: <PbPied@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Friday banquet bailing, etc...
From: "Andy Whittle" <awhittle@fastrans.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 06:28:17 -0500
All it would take is at registration is the question "Do you plan to attend
the Friday banquet?"  I was just handed my ticket along with all sorts of
other stuff.  If I knew that I was leaving Friday at the end of running for
a 24hr drive home or whatever  I could easily say "No, thank you."  Every
Friday banquet that I ever went to was way smaller.  It hurt the year I got
2ed in a-mod and by the time they gave me the trophy there was only 50
people left in the building.

Andy