Re: Solo II Co-Rookies of the Year

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solo II Co-Rookies of the Year
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 02:30:06 -0500
The problem is, there is no good way to know who's a rookie with a year or
so of experience and who's a rookie with decades of experience without doing
a lot more research and inquiring than we have time or staff to do. So it is
simply -- if you are there for the first time you are a rookie. Plain and
simple. If you don't think some Nigel is a rookie, well next year he won't
be. There are also 20-year-old rookies in CART or Atlantic -- even F1! --
who have been racing for 15 years. It is the event experience, not the
driving experience, that determines if you are rookie or no.

--Rocky