Re: Picks contest results

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Picks contest results
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:06:36 -0700
When we started Pylon 10 years ago, we asked folks to submit picks, and
Berger was the only one who had the guts to do it, and has done so ever
since. Hats off to him, but, like most CP drivers, Dick doesn't read the
fine print, i.e. results.:-) It's too easy to sit back and nitpick after
the event, but how many are willing to make "public" choices. I do
believe Dick Berger is the only person who does his picks without help.
--Pat Kelly