Re: AM "winged" rollover?

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: Re: AM "winged" rollover?
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 19:04:27 -0400
Just so no one thinks that safety was ignored after the incident. . .

As soon as I realized what had happened I went and got my wife, who is a
CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist [it's easy to put 'em to sleep,
the hard part is waking them up] ), checked Bob as he headed off course ( I
assume to get tools to remove the extra large wing shaped roll bar). Bob
answered various questions correctly. Perhaps one or two bruises. He also
said as he felt the car go over, he crossed his arms together, so they would
not "flap" about. I guess it was slow enough to prepare for the inevitable.
We had just given Bob some homemade cookies before the start of the heat, so
hopefully, they were used later for medicinal purposes. :^)

I'm cc'ing Bob, so that we might hear from the "horse's mouth". He may still
be in transit. =8^O

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net