Re: Karl, JD & Steve Johnson

To: gspray@cjnetworks.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Karl, JD & Steve Johnson
From: "Karl Rickert" <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:25:12 GMT
For now all I'm gonna say is WOW! I was totaly impressed with the
competition, sportsmanship and professionalism of the event. I will post
more on our adventure shortly. And if you miss it look for  my NAP article
in an upcoming issue.

As for Steve Johnson, he is indeed a nice enough fellow. I spoke with him
several times during the weekend plugging Team.net and TLS along with our
local region (Dixie). He's said he'd like to make our next event at our
newly aquired site in Marianna. I also got an on camera interview with him,
but doubt that will ever make a widely seen tape.

Thanks a Zillion!
Y2K DTN
Karl Rickert