Re: What is the scoop in GS??

To: Mike Neary <mcneary@usa.com>
Subject: Re: What is the scoop in GS??
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 13:37:08 -0500
What a great response....I really appreciate the web page showing the
detail comparison of the two cars......I got the car for my wife to
drive to work, so It sounds like it is not worth the effort to try to
make it into a solo car, except for maybe some fun runs at our local
club, possibly when the weather is to nasty for running a vee!

Thanks again, excellent full details comparing the cars!!

This is why team.net is so great!  YOu guys know everthing!

Larry   #66 solo vee, and wife going to work in an Acura...