This Months Pylon:

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: This Months Pylon:
From: BRUBEL51@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 13:06:49 EDT
Once again I have been subjected to reading dribble in Pylon, As a charter
member of Pylon I feel compelled  to air my view:  I just finished reading
Dick Bergers "Y2K" Solo II Winners"  and I cant believe that the editors of
Pylon would allow this to go into print..
The Picks are not nearly accurate because most of the so called winners of
the classes are not even in the class any longer..
Some of the Vehicles and drivers picked are not competing in the class due to
those vehicles being reclassified in 1999.. I.E. HS
GS pick doesn't even own his car any longer  too name a few..
SO I have to think that this is a spoof on the Nationals and that it was done
in a comedic flavor
Sorry if I insulted anyone  but I was outraged that I took the time to even
look at this article..
For the record Pylon usually is most interesting and does contain many well
written and factual articles...
Bruce Bellom