Re: Stereotypes

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Stereotypes
From: Kat Bryce <katbryce@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 16:07:27 -0400
Katie, et al...

I got in a bit of flame war on the Miata list, because I had trophied in
a Ladies Class at the 1999 Florida State Championship, as to why Ladies
classes were even necessary.

Yet when I look at time sheets the ladies almost always fall behind the
men, with the exception of you Katie <g>, and would not be competitive
in open class.

I think the author of the article may be right on target.  I know I try
'too hard' sometimes and end up disappointed.  Time to relax and let
instinct take over...  right girls?  I am looking forward to some
serious seat time this weekend in Fort Myers.  GCAC is holding a two day
Nationals practice.  I'm going to be working on my instincts!

Kat
Fort Myers, FL
'00 Miata SP1