Re: List Spam solution

To: ejbuckley@earthlink.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List Spam solution
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:42:05 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/00 5:13:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ejbuckley@earthlink.net writes:

<< Chris, as another who has been at the center of a team.net flame war
 (anybody remember the 1998 discussion on women's classes?), I can only say
 that in a few months, nobody will care.

 Eric Buckley
 7 STR: 98 Integra GSR >>

Oh yes, I had forgot about that one! I think that flame war was running in
tandem
with my original "Team Laughing Stock" comments that sparked a Team.Net
"Trench War" that lasted several weeks.

So, Chris Hammond welcome to the club. Mark B. hasn't thrown me, Paul Foster,
The Sipester, Adam Popp, Jon E.Prevo or that Kelly chick off the list
yet??????

Mike B. TLS#1