Re: Classing Question - 99 Mustang Cobra

To: "Brad Snakenberg" <bsnake@usa.net>, <ax-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Classing Question - 99 Mustang Cobra
From: Brian Weikert <gunther@magetower.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:19:37 -0600
In *stock* trim, the 99 Cobra is an FS car.

If the other Cobra's you see  are racing in ESP, there is probably some
other reason for that - ie: the owners have made modifications to the cars
that take them out of FS.   In my case, I run on 17x9 wheels with 275/40
Khumo's, which takes me out of FS into ESP (Stock class specifies no change
to wheel width from stock, which is 17x8).

So, if your friend hasn't made any changes to his car, he is in FS.

Brian Weikert
99 Mustang Cobra ESP