RE: Midwest Fuel/Nationals

To: "'Rick Cone'" <conekiller@prodigy.net>,
Subject: RE: Midwest Fuel/Nationals
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 11:52:29 -0500
None of that reformulated crap here in Kansas or Missouri and certainly not
in Topeka.  You gotta keep an eye out for that 10% ethanol crap in the rural
areas though.  Sadly enough, Topekas version of Amoco Premium is only 91
octane, but at least it's not that ground water polluting, cancer causing,
makes-your-car-run-like-crap reformulated stuff.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com