Re: Who Will Win???

To: <HAVOCDEAN@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who Will Win???
From: "Wally Strzelec" <wally@Tamu.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 07:27:51 -0500
Ramey will be there in his 00 Camaro.  I think that he is faster now then he
ever was.

In FS, IMO in no particular order, I think that it will be Ramey, Daddio,
Lindberg, Sapp or Pulliam  looking for the win.  They are all incredibly
fast.  After that, there are about 15 people that are fast enough to easily
be in the at the top 10.

-Wally FS #55