Re: Who Will Win???

To: stuartcmod@yahoo.com, ggodula@ford.com
Subject: Re: Who Will Win???
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:20:29 EDT
In a message dated 8/17/00 10:58:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
stuartcmod@yahoo.com writes:

<< There are probably a few others
 possibles.

 I am sure we will all be anxious for the outcome of
 this one.

 See ya'll at Topeka.

 Stuart >>

OK Stuart, who are they(The possibles)?????? Now lets go one step further.
Who is the CM "Dark horse"???? for this years Nationals???? The guy who might
come up and bite everyone???? Last year SportsCar called Gary Godula the
"Dark horse"
this year they didn't say. So anyone have any ideas? I see several names that
I've
never seen run before in person or even heard their name???

Mike(Just gonna get in the car and drive and hope for the best)B. 99cm