RE: Where in SP is the BMW 328?

To: <TeamZ3@aol.com>, <James.Burns@jhuapl.edu>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Where in SP is the BMW 328?
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:24:00 -0400
Breaking out the old rulebook

Holy!!!!! Sipe

You have found a paradox car

DSP says all V6 and turbo 4 cylinders. <--(Notice the period) Sedans under
3.0 NOC
CSP says all sedans over 1.7l and under 3.0 NOC (this is new for this year
and poorly written if you ask me)

Some say the CSP catch all should catch it before the DSP catch all comes
into effect
Cascading catch-alls is a common belief but I can find no documentation to
back up that belief

Sooooo the way I read it is a toss up;

They should be grouped together with the 325 and 323
Like all BMW 3 series 6 cylinder NOC IMHO

Jeff