RE: Spec class?

To: Jeffrey Blankenship <jblanken@amdocs.com>,
Subject: RE: Spec class?
From: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:56:29 -0700 (PDT)
Amen My Neon Brothers!
 Any plan that could possibly loose a sponsor for our
sport,should be re-thought. I will also agree that I
understand the need for better definition in the
higher classes yet the potential cost to me,my fellow
Neon drivers,and the SCCA in general is too high.
 Remember Neon drivers: You have a responsibility to
yourself and other Neon drivers to let the SCAC know
what you think-------So go on and write those
letters,emails,and faxes!
Mark"Rainman"Darby
#3 DS