Re: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New Miata)

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New Miata)
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 16:00:50 -0400
> Good point about that fuel gauge!!!  I just know that any vehicle
> over 100,000 miles will require some repairs.

Yes, the pretty truck just got the fuel gauge repair.  Now we know we can
go 700 miles on a tank.  (Before, we had to hedge our bets by stopping
for a refuel at 500 miles).

mlc
'91 MR2 NA  <-- CS (another great place to play if you don't want to buy
a new car every year)
'96 Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel--at 170K+, it's barely halfway to the
Cummins recommended rebuild

-----anything after this, I didn't write, and don't necessarily agree
with----

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.