Re: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New Miata)

To: lollipop@ricochet.net
Subject: Re: loan terms (was: Class Cost of Ownership and before that: New Miata)
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 14:18:40 EDT
In a message dated 8/12/00 11:09:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lollipop@ricochet.net writes:

<<  The 24 years referred to Scot's claim on his dad's truck; our van is
 only an 86; 10 years younger! And maintenance costs have not been that
 bad as long as we stay away from a Ford dealer. The biggest cost this
 year was making the fuel gauge read; as you know, Charlie, that's a very
 important feature for a 460 V8! Gotta have it.  >>

Good point about that fuel gauge!!!  I just know that any vehicle over
100,000 miles will require some repairs.  I just don't think I'm going to
want to take the risk of making them on the road...

CHD