Re: DTN + JDK = Uh-oh!

To: PbPied@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DTN + JDK = Uh-oh!
From: "Karl Rickert" <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:22:55 GMT
I can see it now....a picture of JD standing in front of the little Alfa
that could with the Italian flag behind him... on the cover of NAP!  Sounds
like NAP could sell a few issues with that contraversial photo!

>From: PbPied@aol.com

>Oh man!  JD driving a car from the "Boot Peninsula" instead
>of from the "Isles"????  This I GOTTA see!  Think you're gonna
>get him to stand under that flag?
>
>Alan  Sheidler
>

>Karl Rickert wrote:
>
> >If the CP drivers need a designated driver for the week, just look me up!
> >I'll shouldn't be to hard to find. How many white '74 Alfa Spiders are
>gonna
> >show up and run in C-Stock anyway?! Look for the Italian flag in the
>pits.

Direct link for DTN Donations via the Paypal system:
https://secure.paypal.x.com/refer/pal=alfakarl%40tds.net

Karl Rickert
Y2K Team.net DTN
Dixie Region Asst Regional Executive