For Sale: '93 RX-7 TT

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale: '93 RX-7 TT
From: "Su Brude" <sbrude@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 22:10:01 -0500
Finally, it is official my RX-7 is for sale.

It is a 93 with around 21,000 miles on it.  (Only driven on Sundays if you
get my drift).  It has been hauled in an enclosed trailer to and from most
events and only driven limitedly on the street.  (I prefer my Corvette on
the street).  It has never set outside, it has always either been garaged or
in the trailer.

It is a touring package that has had almost all the work to convert it to an
R package completed. If you are looking for a road car, this would be great,
the best of both worlds.

With the touring package you get a sunroof and a great stereo system.

I have all of the original parts that have been taken off of it, those all
go with the car plus some tires and wheels.

Here is a complete (semi, as best as I can remember at this time) list of
all of the extras that are on the car.

Struts - GAB Super 8 way adjustable
R1 Stock Strut Tower Brace
TRI-POINT Modular Front Anti-Sway Bar
R1 Stock Front & Rear Spoilers
3" Stainless Steel Straight Cat Back Exhaust
K&N Filter
Auto Gauge Boost Gauge
Schroth Driver's Side 4 Point Harness
BBS Rims - Extra
1 set Kumhos 60% used
1 set Kumhos 50% used
1 set Hoosiers new (~ 2 years old)

Please contact me if you are interested or want more information, a
Nationals delivery could be arranged.

BTW: you could almost assume this, but yes it is Red!

Su Brude
Texas Region
sbrude@email.msn.com
Formally #93 SS - '93 "Arrest Me Red" RX-7
For Nationals #62 BSPL - '00 Corvette Hardtop
Hopefully soon #93 BSP - '01 "Arrest Me Even Faster Red" Z06