RE: Paging SCAC: Re-class the Pontiac Sunfire! (was Re: NEDivs)

To: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>, <seb@scca.org>
Subject: RE: Paging SCAC: Re-class the Pontiac Sunfire! (was Re: NEDivs)
From: "Ian" <ianmcfetridge@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:32:40 -0400
I took this as a tongue-in-cheek post.  It's interesting to see so many
serious replies.  If the post wasn't made in jest, I'll add that I watched
GS at the NE-Div (several people I knew were running in it) and John
MacDonald just plain looked like a good driver.  He was right on the cones,
not late on the slaloms or offsets, and his throttle and brake application
seemed relatively smooth.

Ian
92GSX Philly ESP, retired to commuter duties
97GSX Philly Region's Street Modified!