NEDivs

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: NEDivs
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 10:32:20 -0400
As always, from memory, likely to be weak on some classes/names/etc., but
as I recall the trophy positions...

SS--Strano, Solomon (in a Speed Yellow, don't call it French's Mustard
Yellow 911).
AS--Salerno, Rothney-Kozlak (AS got one dry run--deja vu anyone?--this
time it was Sunday)
BS--Aro (with a cone on every run Sunday), Clow (who also had some cone
problems), Porteous (who had a great Sunday)
CS--Newhard, Clements, Potocki (also one dry run Sunday)
CSL--Clements
DS--Zoner, Ryan, Sawyer
DSL--Zoner, Sawyer
ES--Foley
FS--Johnson, Bistrais (I think I left out at least one trophy position
here, and the order may be wrong)
GS--4 trophy positions, and the only two I remember are Eric Moon and
Alan Pozner, and I'm not sure of their order
GSL--Freeburger
HS--Strout
HSL--??
ASP--Carle
BSP--Chiu?
CSP--have no idea how to say or spell the champion, but he drove a brown
1st gen RX7, Kugler, Adams, Ciufo (I could have the order wrong on the
2nd-4th place trophies)
CSPL--Kugler
DSP--not sure here.  Tina Reeves was trading the lead early on, but I
didn't see how it finished.  She might have finished second.
DSPL--someone in a pewter metallic Neon
ESP--Fedja (like Cher and Charo, he only needs one name, right?  O.K., so
I can't spell his last name either...)  I *think* Chabal held on for
second, but am not sure
ESPL--someone in a red BMW
FSP--Chang Ho Kim had the early lead, but I didn't see how Sunday turned
out
FSPL--??
CP--Ostrovitz was third, but I forget 1st and 2nd
DP--Scanell
DPL--??
EP--Krysiak, I think, after he listened to Kathy and went to rains ( :
EPL--??
FP--??
FPL--??
AM--Goodale
BM--??
BML--Lyle
CM--Paul Zahorn??--sorry about my inferior spelling here--I've certainly
seen that name enough to get it right ) :  I forget second, but I think
Miller was third.  (Happily, there are enough CM guys on team.net to fix
this omission, right?)
CML--Vincent
DM--Shauf
EM--??
EML--??
FM--??
FML--??
STS--Bly
SM--Aidelbaum (borrowing an Eclipse), Rafferty, Witt, maybe McFetridge
was in the fourth trophy position?  All in the rain Sunday.
FJr Jr (8-11)--Scanell, Cuifo
FJr--I think his first name was Adam and his last name began with an S,
but I can't remember.

Ssturday was nice all day.  Sunday, the sprinkles started in third heat.
Fourth heat got one dry run, and fifth heat was run under conditions that
ranged from full wet to standing water.  Windshield wipers and lights.
Lots of mod cars in those later heats (CM and BM for sure), who sadly
didn't have windshield wipers and lights.

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
-----anything after this, I didn't write, and don't necessarily agree
with----